Designation: Launcher, 37mm, Single Action, Exposed Hammer Fired, Top Break
Tac-79: 6 Position Adjustable AR stock (Shown)
Country of Origin: USA
Manufacturer: Ordnance Group LLC
Safety: Ambidextrous Hammer block
Barrel: 12”, Fully enclosed rim
Dimensions: 27in. Long, 7.5in Tall
Weight: 3lb 6oz
Materials: 6061-T6 Aluminum, 4140 Steel, Walnut on wood stocked models
Finishes: MIL-A-8625 Type II Anodizing and Mil-DTL-13924D Black Oxide
Ammunition: This launcher will chamber all commercially available 37/38mm rimmed ammunition.
Packaging: Heat sealed 6mil plastic bags with desiccant
- Reinforced breech.
- Top 3” and 6” bottom Picatinny Rails standard
- Rear of barrel tapped for two optional, 4” Picatinny rails at the 9 and 3 o'clock positions.
- Drilled and tapped to accept any AR compatible butt stock using only the buffer tube, castle nut and alignment plate.
- Buffer and Buffer Spring are not required.
- Will accept any AR compatible pistol grip.
- Ultra reliable Single Action hammer fired mechanism
- Vertical foregrip (may differ from illustration)
- Uses easily maintained trigger group assembly
- Full length top Picatinny rail
- Additional rear 4” Picatinny rails
- Custom engraving
- Custom barrel lengths
- Armourer’s kits are available that contain common parts subject to wear
- This launcher IS NOT ITAR regulated
- ECCN: 0A985
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS CODE): 9303.90.80.00
- An Export Permit MAY be necessary, not all countries require a US export permit. Check with us
- 37mm launchers DO NOT require registration as an NFA weapon unless they are to be used with anti-personnel rounds
These rounds include rubber bullets and so on. Please refer to ATF Ruling 95-3
- All prices are FOB Bradenton Florida
- Please contact us for additional information and terms
Customers acquiring goods, technical data and/or services from LTLGlobal (or any of our subsidiaries or affiliates) shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws